Returning your Unwanted Medicines
to this Pharmacy:
In order to protect the safety of our staff, customers and the environment, when returning your unwanted medicines to this pharmacy for destruction, please take a moment to answer the questions in the check lists below.
You must be able to answer all the questions with a "Yes" in order for our staff to accept your unwanted medicines. Please tell our pharmacy staff if there are any questions to which you’ve answered "No":
- Are you returning only medicines ?
- Are you sure there are no needles or other sharps in the bag/container ?
- Are you sure there is nothing else that may affect the health and safety of our staff ?
See below for a list of those items we can and cannot accept:
YES - We can Accept:
Any unwanted medicines including:
- Liquid medicines
NO - Sorry we can't Accept:
- Needles or other sharps
- Veterinary products
- Dialysis kits
- Pesticides or other garden chemicals
- Anything else which is not a medicine
Contact your local council for advice on the safe disposal of products that we cannot accept from you.